I found this site and make me chuckle. You have to try it and see if you are interested to make your own passport using their service :) If you dont have a passport yet, you can registered online there for free...!!
Cellphone or mobile phones have become one of a main need in our society. The level of cellphone penetration defeat the fix telephone which is only in the range of 4%. When combined with a fixed wireless (CDMA) is less than 15%. Compare with mobile phone users (GSM users) that almost reached the figure of 30% of the total population of Indonesia. Of course it is a very fantastic numbers, considering the development of fixed line has been going on for decades, while the cellphone only took 10 years to touch the number 25%.
Here are the unique and interesting facts of the devices that are phenomenal:
- Telecommunications operator with the largest number of subscribers in the world was hold by China Mobile. Subscribers reached more than 200 million people . Exceed Vodafone's position with about 186 million customers.
- The most 3G service subscribers in the world is NTT DoCoMo of Japan. Subscribers reached 29 million people. Second place was hold by Italy from countries with the number of subscribers italy approximately 8 million. While the third position achieved by SoftBank Mobile from Japan.
- The fastest SMS typing record held by Ang Chuang Yang, 16 years of successful Singapore-based typing SMS is 160 characters in just 41.52 seconds. Achievement Ang times broke the previously recorded American Ben Cook in July 2006, with a record time 42.22 seconds.
- The first camera phone in the world is Sharp J-SH04 issued in Japan in November of 2000. This phone has a camera resolution of 110,000 pixels.
- The first mobile phone virus in the world created by Job de Haas, a computer security researchers in the Netherlands, in 2001. This virus can damage your Nokia cell phone via SMS text message alias.
- The first commercial mobile phone was launched to the market is the Motorola DynaTAC 8000x in 1983.
- SMS (Short Messages Services) was first transmitted through the Vodafone GSM network in the UK in December 1992. The text that is sent is "Merry Christmas".
- the first phone that have the ability to move in a dual mode (GSM / WCDMA) is Nokia 6650. This phone was launched on September 26 2002.
- The world's smallest mobile phone held by the Xun Chi 138. This phone has a length of 2.64 inches (6.7 cm) and weighs less than 2 ounces (56.69 grams). Has supported resolution touch screen display 260 thousand colors, 1.3MP camera, music player and 121MB of internal memory.
- The first mobile blogging was created by Tom Vilmer Paamand on 21 May 2000.